Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving/B feeding herself/Bedlam Football

Ok so I am very behind on blogging. I really would like to make at least one post a week, but as you can see that hasn't been happening. We have been very busy around our house and I haven't made a post since B turned 7 months old! I am going to post everything in between now and then because I want to be able to keep a record of it for B so if you are not interested just wait until I post about our recent happenings!! HAHA

Thanksgiving with the BURT's
We had Thanksgiving with Greg's parents on Saturday Nov. 27th because we had Thanksgiving with my mom and grandparents on Thanksgiving and his dad was working nights so it worked out better for all of us to wait until then. I really enjoy spending time with my inlaws especially now that Greg and I have B. You always hear people say how much they can't stand their in-laws but it is not the case here. Jane and I get along great and we really enjoy making fun of the guys...
B wore her super cute turkey shirt that I bought from Ziggy Tails on Etsy! She was so great to work with and I got my shirt only a few days after ordering it.
Glad I took pics as soon as we got there because shortly after these B got a little sick to her tummy and the shirt was no longer as cute as seen here!



Burt Family Pic
(Not so good but as good as it gets with us!)

B feeding herself
Brinley has been eating baby food so good and is getting very interested in what we are eating so I decided to try her on some Gerber Graduate Puffs. This was her first time to have any and to feed herself. At first she just kept bending her head down to my hand to grab them with her mouth but she soon figured out that she could pick them up herself and put them in her mouth on her own. Once she go that down she wanted to keep on eating.


I think we are starting a bad habit. She was watching TV and eating in grandma Jane's living room!

Bedlam Football
Bedlam football at our house can be a little intense. I am an OSU Fan through and through (having gone to school there for 4 years and all). Don't get me wrong I will cheer for OU as long as they are not playing my Cowboys! GO POKES!! Greg however is the total opposite of me. We truly have a house divided. Poor Brinley she is not going to know who to cheer for at Bedlam games. 
Well we decided to watch the game at Gene and Jane's house, which is like our household (Jane is OSU and Gene is OU). Before we headed over there I quickly dressed Brinley. I knew that if I dressed her, no matter what she was wearing Greg would not change her, just complain about it, because dressing B is not his favorite thing to do! Well it just so happened that I bought her an OSU onesie while in Stillwater at homecoming and ordered some cute baby legs from Beez Kneez Boutique.
Even though our Cowboys lost it was a well fought game and I am still proud to say that I am a Cowboy Fan! (No bandwagon girl here!!!)

Greg really wasn't happy when he came in the room and saw B wearing this, and I asked him to take a pic of it. She seemed pretty happy though!

The entire outfit!

Stay tuned for some crawling, pulling up, playtime and bath pics!


1 comment:

  1. Love her little turkey outfit!!

    Check out some of my giveaways I have going on and thanks for stopping by my blog.. so true the REAL beard makes the SANTA!

    ReplyDelete