Tuesday, December 21, 2010

School Christmas Program/Clapping

So I am a 3rd Grade teacher and we had our annual Christmas Program on Thursday Dec. 16th. After work I came home and we got ready to head out to Lahoma. Greg is such a great husband. He always goes to the Christmas Program with me and attends my work functions. He might grumble about it but he is always there. I appreciate him more than he will ever know! His parents went with us this year also. It was a good thing because B can be a handful if she can't get on the ground and move around. My class was performing and so was my 14 year old sister (she is in the High School band). My kids just loved seeing Brinley. As soon as we got there they surrounded her and just oohed and aahed over her. She started off on my mom's lap, then was on dad's and ended up falling asleep in Grandma Jane's lap. She was so good through the whole program! This was her first time to dress up for Christmas and I have to brag on her out fit because I made it!!!
I am very impressed with the way it turned out! The program was wonderful and really put me in the Christmas spirit!

Our Family of 3


Brinley and I

Love the outfit and of course her smile!


Another cute Christmas Outfit! The onesie and the leg warmers came from Gina Overstreet at Blissful Bows Boutique

Clapping - It took a little while but dad taught her how to clap. Now she claps at everything. It is so cute. I love it!





My next post will be Brinley's 8 month pics! She is getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment