Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A little bit of everything

OK, so I am trying to catch up and I hope this takes care of it! Haha
These days Brinley is crawling around everywhere, there is no stopping her! She has this really funny crawl. She rarely puts her left knee on the floor when she crawls. I'm not really sure how she does it, but she is very good and super fast at it! It makes me sad to think that in only 4 months I will be celebrating this little girls first birthday!

An Action Shot

You can almost always bet that her tongue will be hanging out!

Playtime with Daddy

Such a beautiful smile!

This is the look I get when I say  "No, you cannot have any of Coco's dog food!"

Getting into her toy basket

Trying to pull herself up. It's a little hard for her to do on the hardwood floors!

But...If she really wants something that she sees she will do whatever she needs to to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment