Happy half Birthday to my sweet baby girl!
I cannot believe you are already half a year old. It just doesn't seem possible, yet is seems so long ago that you just stayed still in one place! Now you are going everywhere. You are beginning to develop your own personality and it is just precious! We are so blessed to have you in our lives and thank the Lord everyday that he allowed us to be your parents! We absolutely love you!
What is Brinley up to?!
- She is eating breastmilk for her morning feeding and in the evenings. She is on formula during the day. Eating 4 - 6 oz. at a time about every 3 hours.
- She is eating a jar of baby food at lunch with a bottle and a jar or baby food in the evening.
- She goes to the babysitters while I am at work and plays with her two boys.
- She is beginning to like bathtime more and is finally figuring out how to really splash.
- She is sleeping about 10 -11 hours at night. She goes to bed around 8 or 9 and wakes up around 6:45 or 7.
- She is in size 1-2 diapers. I love the half sizes!
- She is wearing 3-6 month clothes (not much longer) and can wear some 6-9 month clothes.
- She is happiest and gives the biggest smiles when she wakes up from a nap or sleeping.
- She definately knows her mommy and daddy and turns to our voices.
- She likes to look at, reach for, and laugh at Coco and Socks (Socks is Grandma Jane's and Papa Gene's Boxer). Coco still doesn't care to much for her, she moves when Brinley touches her (Coco is a little grumpy sometimes). Socks just can't get enough of her and is very protective of Brinley.
- She loves to be on her belly. If you lay her on her back she will flip over faster than you would believe.
- She is sitting up sort of on her own! She has to balance herself with her hands. If she picks one up, over she goes!!
- She can army crawl very good and is trying to crawl. She gets up on hands and knees, rocks back and forth, and will move either her hands or her legs, but not in conjuction with each other.
Laughing at Granma Jane
- She loves to put everything and anything in her mouth.
- She loves her toys, especially if they are easy to chew on!
- She has started to babble more and I love listening to it!
- She laughs more and more everyday, a true belly laugh! And I LOVE it!
- She loves to be outside, preferably looking up at a tree!! She can be screaming her head off and the second you get outside with her she quiets down! Amazing!
- She has a tooth!!!!!! The bottom right!
- She is in her own crib in her room!
- She loves to watch other people, just like her mom and dad!
- She has found her feet and they are always in her mouth!
6 month stats
Height - 26.8 in. - 84%
Weight - 17 lbs 7 oz - 79%
Head Circ. - 43.8 cm - 84%