Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Oh My Goodness.........I cannot believe it has been a month since I have posted anything. So much has happened and we have been so busy. Racing season is coming to an end, basketball season is about to take off, and work had been busy with parent teacher conferences. We have been at the track everyweekend and I have had cheer practice after school everyday for the last 2 weeks ( I am the H.S. Cheer coach and we have our annual Meet the Blazers next monday).

3 weeks ago Greg was racing in Enid (I didn't go because Brinley ahd not been felling well). I was told he was doing great, fighting for the lead and on the restart he was knocked off the track, got airborn and wrecked his car. During this he did something to his back and had to go to the chiropactor to get it all back in line. He is fixed now and so is the car!!!

In the mix of this my grandmother passed away. She had not been doing well since my grandpa passed in 2007. It was time for her to go to heaven and be with him. We love you and will miss you Grandma and be sure to tell Grandpa that we love him too!!!!!

2 weeks ago Greg went to Meeker to race on Friday and Saturday as a test run for last weekend. I went Friday and stayed and then headed to woodward on Sat. Greg did pretty good and figured out what he needed to do to the car to get it to go even better.

A friend of mine has a bow shop here in Enid and made this bow thinking of me and it matched Brinley's outft perfectly. I also found this great pair of babylegs to go with it. Even the guys at the track were commenting on how cute her outfit was. She was the center of attention!


 Saturday morning I got up and headed to Woodward for my sisters pageant. She was in the Miss Northwest passage Teen Pageant. It was her first non school associated pageant. She didnt' place but I was very proud of her and she was asked to attend to other major pageants in the state. Brinley was so good all the way from Shawnee to Woodward, at the pageant and back home!
More to come... didn't want to clog up one post.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment