Thursday, December 30, 2010

Spending time with Brinley

So this week all my time has been spent with Brinley. I LOVE IT! I really wish that I could be  SAHM at times but I really enjoy my job and it makes me appreciate my kids in the classroom even more. I also think that Brinley loves the interaction she gets with the sitters kids. They are 3 and 1 years old.
I don't have to go back to work until Monday Jan. 3 and I have very much enjoyed this week off. Monday and Tuesday we stayed at home and I cleaned while Brinley napped and when she was up we played. I love play time with B. She is starting to develop the cutest personality and I just love it when she "talks to me" and claps because she likes something. She has been so good. She has slept in until about 9 or 9:30 every day this week, unless we had to get up early to go somewhere.
Such a happy girl ready for bed.

This is how she sits now. I think it is the cutest thing ever.

On Wednesday we got up early to head to Lahoma because we were having cheer practice. Our Homecoming is next Friday and we are working on a dance that we have to get perfected before then. We almost have it down just have to get our timing with the music right. Brinley just loves all the girls! She also loved all the open roaming crawling area that she had! After practice we picked up my mom and my sister Victoria and headed to Tulsa. There is a Boutique that makes bows and they were having an awesome sale that I just couldn't pass up. Since B is finally getting some hair I decided that I needed to get some smaller bows so I decided to stock up! While we were there we ran into Heather and her gorgeous daughter Hadlea. You can read about them here! Heather went to school with my husband Greg. I had only met her one other time when she helped me with Jennifer's baby shower for Adylyn, which seems like ages ago. This was my first time to finally meet Hadlea and Brinley just loved her. She kept patting her on the shoulder, it was so cute!
Thanks you so much Heather for letting me know where all the great deals in Tulsa were and we hope to see you again soon.
After seeing Heather and Hadlea, we finished a little more shopping and went to eat at Ted's. YUMMY! I even brought home some chips, salsa, queso, and tortillas for the hubby! He loved them, brownie points for me! Maybe he won't be so upset about the money I spent on clothes and bows! HAHA, fat chance.
It was a late drive home but B was a trooper. Thanks mom and Tori for going with us, you were a big help!!
We will have another visitor today and then a trip to Woodward to look at a toter (mixed feeling on this subject, update about those feelings to come later). Until then enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment