Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Bye 2010!!

2010 has been a great year! I hope that 2011 only brings bigger and better things for our small family.
"WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL"

A recap in pics on 2010
to start the year off I was pregnant


January 29th snow storm


Chili Bowl 2010 in Tulsa, OK
Stacie and I (Ross and Greg were there also)


My best friends threw me a baby shower


Brinley Nicole Burt
born: April 21

 
Brinley's first professional picture


Greg's race car

Victoria won Miss Cimarron


Brinley's 1st Halloween
(a witch)


Brinley's 1st Thanksgiving

Brinley started pulling up - along with rolling crawling and everything else an 8 month old can do 

Brinley's 1st Christmas

 Brinley had her 1st play date with Gunner

These are only a few of the things that happened to us this year. There were many more first and many more things that we did, I just didn't have pictures for them all. It has been a great year and I am truly blesses to have the friends and family that I do. I love you all and hope that you have a safe and happy new year!

Love the Burt's
Greg, Becky, and Brinley Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment