Monday, January 10, 2011

New Years Eve

OK, so I know that I'm late on this post but I wanted to spend my last day of Christmas vacation with my baby girl and then this week just got away from me. So I am posting it now!
We went to Greg's parents house for New Years Eve. (I know what your thinking, Lame, right?!) But let me tell you, having something this precious, completely cahnges the way you tink about things.


We didn't want to go out and get wasted or go out and be the party poopers because we weren't drinking. Not many of our friends, that live close to us, have little ones and I really do enjoy the company of my in-laws. Anywho...We went over there to play some games, eat pizza, and ring in the new year.


My sister wasn't doing anyting either so she came with us. We had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves.


Brinley tried so hard to stay up until midnight with us!!! She is normally a very good sleeper (knock on wood, haha) but since we weren't at home and forgot to bring the pack-n-play she was not going to go to sleep. She wasn't fussy or didn't throw a fit, she just wanted to be up like the rest of us. It was 11:30pm before we got this little girl to finally close her eyes. She almost made it!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment