Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy 9 Months Brinley!!!

My goodness..... Can this precious girl already be 9 months old?!?! Yes she can! And I can't believe it! I know I say this every month, but the time is just flying by. Each day Brinley becomes more of a toddler and less of a baby (tear)! She gets more and more personality and I am constantly told that she looks just like her daddy! (which I think is just fine)
Each month these pictures get harder and harder to take. She doesn't like to sit still anymore and it takes every trick I know of to get her to sit for a few pictures. This time I got only 2 good ones in the chair, she absolutely refused to stay in it any longer. So I have pictures of her standing!!
What is Brinley up to?!

  • She no longer nursing. I weened her the week of Christmas. 
  • She eats  an 8 oz. bottle for her morning feeding and about three more bottles about 4 - 6 oz during the day.
  • She still eats solid food twice a day.
  • She is eating more and more table food each day and is starting to dislike baby food. She really would rather feed herself.
  • She sleeps about 10 hours at night and takes at least two naps during the day!
  • She gets up at about 7AM and is asleep by 8:30
  • She is eating Baby Mum-Mums, cereal puffs and yogurt melts!
  • She has 2 teeth on the bottom and is getting 4 teeth in on the top!
  • She is finally in a size 2 diapers!
  • She wears a size 2 or 3 shoe, it depends on the brand!
  • She wears 6-9 month tops and 6-9 month pants.
  • She doesn't care to much about her pacifier unless she is very tired.
  • She can hold her bottle all by herself but chooses not to most of the time.

 
  • She loves bath time=) as long as she gets to play. As soon as we start to wash her, she starts to cry! 
  • She loves to splash!
  • She definitely knows who mommy and daddy are and when we leave the room or come back in. She is having attachment issues!
  • She loves Coco, but Coco doesn't care to much for her. Brinley like to "pet" her and play with her toys. Coco isn't really into sharing!
  • She says "Mom Mom" and I love it. She also says "Baba"
  • She claps for herself and everything else!
  • She has started to way hi and bye! And she waves all the time, it doesn't matter if you are leaving or not!
  • She gives open mouth kisses and then claps and smiles really big after!
  • She is CRAWLING everywhere and I am constantly picking things up and putting them up higher!
  • She pulls up and stands while holding onto things very well!
  • She has started to walk around the coffe table and has let go a few times but falls!
  • She loves all her toys especially if they make noise. She goes from toy to toy with a very short attention span.  Although is does spend a lot of time at her stand up toy that she got for Christmas.
  • She loves music and will dance to it anytime we she hears it!  
  • She loves other kids and just stares at them when she hears them cry or scream.  
  • She is super happy when she wakes up in the AM and from a nap.
  • She is a noisy little girl! She is always making noise and she loves to hear herself! She talks and screams all the time. She has started to growl at us too!
  • She loves to be outside but it is very cold now and she doesn't get to go out much.
  • She is drinking out of a sippy cup with her meals! 
  • She sleeps in her own crib in her own room!  

9 Month Statistics

Height - 27.5 in. - 47%
Weight - 19 lbs 12 oz - 66%
Head Circ. - 43.2 cm - 26%

 
Brinley Nicole,
You are the most precious things that your daddy and I have ever seen. We love you more than anything in the world. I absolutely love seeing ever new stage of life that you take on. You provide me with more laughter and tears than I could have ever imagined. I enjoy every single moment with you! I love watching you grow up but would prefer you stop growing now! Haha, I am not ready to have a toddler on my hands!! You are such a beautiful girl with a wonderful personality that your daddy and I love more than words can say! We love you Brinley Nicole!
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment