Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day!!

It SNOWED and......School was CANCELLED!!!! I got to spend all day on Thursday with my precious baby girl. I got the call at 5:45am. I was super excited because I hadn't expected to have a day off at all, in fact I hadn't even watched the weather in a few days and had no idea that it was going to be as bad as it was in the morning. Days like this make me want to be a stay at home mom!!!

She was using the door as a drum!

Who Me?

I love when she sits like this!

Since Brinley can't walk on her own yet, we haven't really gone outside to play in the snow the few times that it has snowed. So I took her out in it on Wednesday. She didn't really know what to think of it. She just stared at it for a while and then wanted to sit in it! Haha!!

Love her hat!

(9 month post coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment