Monday, January 10, 2011

Homecoming/Spirit Week

So last week was Spirit Week at the school I work at, Cimarron. Our Homecoming was on Friday and we played the Medford Cardinals (my husbands Alma mater)! It was quite the week at our house. (Cimarron is my Alma mater).

Monday: Sports Day (I forgot to take my camera to school so I took one with B when I got home. I of course wore OSU!

Tuesday: Ugly Sweater Day: A big thanks to my MIL for letting me borrow this sweater!! HAHA!!

Wednesday: Fairy Tale Day: I was Princess and Mrs. Hein was the Princess and the Frog! Thanks to my H.S. Cheerleader for loaning me the dress...You know who you are!!

Thursday: Multiplicity Day: just like twinkie day but get as many people as you can. Well my class wanted to all wear the same shirt. So I went to Wal-Mart and got white shirts and painted "3rd Grade Rocks" on them. We WON!!!! yeah
*Due to confidentiality reasons, I cannot post a pic of my whole class. So this is a pic of my cousin and I, Because I know her mom won't care if I put a pic of her on my post!

Friday: Blue and White Day - the Pre-K through 3rd grade and the library aid (4th grade teacher was gone this day!) spelled out BLAZERS     We WON!!!!
I love spirit week! It is so fun to see how creative everyone can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment