Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas #4

Christmas a Grandma Berneta's house. This was our last Christmas to celebrate! On Christmas Evening we went to my mom's house to open presents with her and my sister Victoria. Brinley is so lucky to have both of her grandparents live within a few miles of her. She gets to see them all the time and I know that they love it!

B and her Grandma Berneta

B and Aunt Tori digging into her stocking. She got some bath toys, 2 Christmas books, some socks and a few other things. I know it sounds silly but my mom still gives us stocking each year for Christmas. I hope that this is a tradition that I can continue for Brinley when she is grown!

She always has her tongue out when she is concentrating very hard!

YEAH!! She must have been excited about what she was looking at!

Such a cute hat!

More paper? Yes Please!!

"Mom you open it, I'll just snack on this yummy paper!"



Brinley got a Giraffe stand and play toy, a musical radio, some socks, 2 books, an outfit from her Aunt, a rubber ducky and ladybug bath toys, a cute sticking hat, a baby cabbage doll and a real cabbage doll!

We had a great time and my mom's house. Greg and i got some great things as well. He got a Seinfeld DVD (one of his all time fav shows) a Lowe's gift card, and a few other things that I can't remember. I got a pair of Black glittery Tom's, a new scarf, an Atwood's gift card (cause I want a pair of cowboy boots), and some other stuff as well. I can't quite remember everything I got from everybody because we did 3 different Christmas's in 1 day.
All in all we had a great Christmas and I am excited to not have to go back to work until after the new year. An entire week with m baby girl. I'll let you know what we do during the week later!! Until then, enjoy every moment as if it were your last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment