Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy 7 months Brinley

I know that I say this every month but I can not believe that my baby girl is growing up so fast. She is already 7 months old. 7 months!!!! Can you believe it?!?!
Each month these pictures get harder to take. She no longer wants to just sit still for me, but wants to crawl off of the chair.



What is Brinley up to?!
  • She is eating breast milk for her morning and bedtime feedings and formula for everything in between. She eats. 6oz every 3 - 4 hours.
  • She is eating baby food 2 times a day.
  • She really loves squash.
  • She goes to the sitter while mommy and daddy are at work.

  • She definitely knows when I leave the room and lets everyone else know that she isn't happy about it.
  • She is becoming a mommies girl (secretly I love it)!
  • She sleeps about 10 hrs at night. Goes down between 8-9 and we wake her between 645-7.
  • She is still in 1-2 diapers, though she has almost outgrown them.

  • She is the happiest and smiles the biggest when she wakes up in the AM or from a nap.


  • She loves to be outside even though the weather is getting colder.

  • She is a people watcher just like her mom and dad

  • She wants to touch all the other babies that she sees.

  • She can put the pacifier in her mouth all by herself although she would rather chew on it than suck on it.



    • She is trying to figure out the sippy cup but doesn't care to much for it.
    • She loves to drink water.
    • She is always making noise. I think she loves to hear herself.


    Brinley,
    You are my world. I couldn't ask for a more perfect daughter. We have so much fun together and I cherish every moment that I have with you. I hope that our relationship only continues to grow stronger and that I can teach you to become the young lady that you have the potential to become.
    I love you more than you will ever know.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment