Monday, November 22, 2010

The Nutcracker

THE AMAZING DANCER
Warning: If you don't want to know how awesome of a dancer that I think my sister is, you should not read this post. HAHA

So this weekend Greg and Iwent to see my sister Victoria perform in The Nutcracker Ballet put on by Dance Works of Enid. She did a wonderful job. I don't want to brag but she is an awesome dancer and I hope that can do great things with her outstanding talent. She had 6 different parts with in the ballet and they performed it twice on Saturday and once on Friday. She was so tired today when I took her to school. There was no flash photography allowed but here are a few pics that the photographer took. I don't have a pic of each part that she did just the snow scene and the Arabian scene. My favorite dance was the Snow Angels dance (white costume), Victoria did a duet in this dance.

Such a beautiful dancer!

She looks so happy

I just love this costume!

Tori and her duet partner

The Arabian dance costume

 Me, Tori, and Greg


Tori and Mom


Tori and Reagan (Reagan was a soldier and an Iris)

Tori , The Nutcracker himself, and Mrs. Nikki (her dance instructor)

She's in love!!!! HAHA


I love this girl so much and she has no idea how much. I know that I harp on her all the time but she really is a great sister and my life would be very boring without her. I love you Victoria and I only wish the best for you in all that you do. Greg and I are here for you anytime that you need us no matter how big or small the situation is. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment