Friday, November 5, 2010

You could have 50 free photocards from Shutterfly!

Shutterfly is offering bloggers the chance to get 50 free Holiday cards. All you need to do is go Here to submit your blog.

I have not really used Shutterfly, but when I saw this offer I decided I would try them out. I really like the idea of being able to order my pints from home and having them sent to me. Usually I have to wait in line at the photo store to use the machines and then wait for them to load and then print. With a 6 month old baby, that is to much waiting. Their prices are very reasonable for the convenience of staying at home. I also like that you can choose a folded or a flat card as well as different sizes.

When I saw that they were doing this promotion I knew I wanted to take part. I always send out Christmas Cards with a family pic on them and there is nothing better than getting them for a much much cheaper price!!
They have so many choices for Christmas Cards. I love them all but think this might be my favorite. Truely I haven't decided yet though.


They have cards for many other occasions as well. My baby girl will have a birthday in April, I know that seems like a ways away but it will be here before I am ready for her to 1. Here is the link to their birthday card choices. This is the card I am thinking about usuing for her B-day.


Shutterfly currently has a promotion going on. They are currently offering 20% off all holiday cards. You don't want to miss out on this! Great deal!
Shutterfly will definitely be the place I order my Christmas Cards from. I hope it's your choice too!








No comments:

Post a Comment