Friday, November 5, 2010

O State Homecoming

GO POKES!!!!
As many of you know I went to school at OSU! I am a fan of both Oklahoma Teams but I am a Cowboys fan through and through. Since my freshman year in 2005 I have not missed a Homecoming Celebration, and I was not going to start with this year. OSU has THE BIGGEST HOMECOMING CELEBRATION IN THE NATION! It is awesome, so awesome that Greg has gone with me the last 3 or 4 years. If you know him, you know that this is a big deal, He is a big Sooners fan. We like to say we live in a house divided!

Grandma Jane know how much I like to go to Walk-Around (were all the fraternities/sororities do their house decks with pomping) on Friday night so she offered to babysit. I really wanted to take Brinley but I didn't think she would like having to wait for 2 1/2 hours to eat at Eskimo Joe's. Yes it is worth it. I used to get to eat there once a week and now only once a year so it is worth the wait for me. Not that she can eat but I'm pretty sure she would have gotten a little grumpy having to be in the stroller that long and then for walk-around. It turned out to be a pretty good evening. I was afraid that it was going to rain.

Here are a few pics from Walk-Around on Friday night (October 22, 2010). These are all made from metal pipe, chicken wire and tissue paper, put together with some good engineering!


Viva La Orange



Toy Story (I thought Ady would like this)





The Strip

 My Fav
Alpha Gamma Rho (always has the best house deck in my opinion)

 Life Is A Highway That Leads To Cowboy Nation



I am always amazed at the ideas and creativity that these students have in putting these together. These pics do not do them justice. These house decks are truely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment