Monday, November 15, 2010

Forgot to post about Family/Halloween pics

I have been so busy that I forgot to post about the Family and Halloween pics that a family friend took for us. Debi Cobb of Photo Memories took some awesome pics for us. She took these on October 30th and I thought that I had already posted about them, but as I was looking back through my posts I realized that I hadn't posted yet. I can't believe that I forgot because they are so good. I can't post any of them on here yet because I haven't ordered any (mainly because I can't decide what ones I want and what size I want). So click here to see the pics. Click on The Burts and the password is burt. Let me know what your favorite ones are and maybe that will help me decide.
If you are wanting to take some family pics or pictures for any occasion and are located in the OKC area, she is the one you should contact. You can find her on facebook!
Thank you so much Debi, you are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Work has been so crazy that I haven't looked at blogs in a while... B is getting so big! She is not a tiny baby anymore! :) Crazy what a few weeks make! My favs were 107, 045, 031. Hope that helps!
    We took H's 1st bday pics and her smash cake pics this weekend. They are AMAZING! I am using them for the invites, but it is taking everything I have not to post them! :)

    ReplyDelete