Friday, November 5, 2010

B's 1st Halloween

We didn't do much for Halloween this year. Friday night was the school carnival and Greg brought Brinley out there so I could see her cause I was stuck there working the booth for my 3rd grade class. And Saturday we went to Oklahoma City to Will Rogers Park to take some family pics. Check them out here if you would like. The password is burt. A family friend took them for us and she did an awesome job. Thanks Debi! 
On Halloween we usually go over to Jane's so I can hand out candy but this year we took B to see some friends and family.
B was a witch. I am so proud of this costume. I made her tutu, found the hat at Old Navy, got the onesie monogrammed and got the diaper cover and leg warmers off of Etsy.
Greg's nieces were in town on Sunday to visit Grandma Jane so we headed over there to see them ant their kiddos. WE got a few pics of all of them together. They are such a hoot. I can't wait until B is able to run around with them. Wait, I'm not sure I want her doing that yet!

Good Morning
B in her Halloween nighty

Ady, Brinley, and Reese
(this is as good as the group pic can get, at least they are all looking up)

Such a cute Tiger

Pretty Smile

Precious Face

She is such a happy girl

Love the pumpkin with warts on it, cause she is a witch

diaper cover pic

They are so sweet!

He didn't want to take a pic until I started takin some of B, then I couldn't get him to stop posing! He just needed B's hat!

The whole outfit (bow substituted for hat)

 Family Pic

She loves those fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment