Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thanksgiving #3 & 19 months & Enid Lights Up the Plains

11-26-11
Thanksgiving #3 - Greg's Family
We went to Gene and Jane's on Friday for Thanksgiving. I love going to their house. I don't know what it is but I love it over there. B does to! I am not much of a turkey fan, but I love fried turkey!


While we were there we took B's 19 month pictures. I just love this shirt that Gina at Blissful Bows Boutique made for B.






Enid Lights Up the Plains
I have never been to this so we decided to go this year. It was really neat. We went downtown to the square and most of the shops were opened so we got to look around. I don't get to go downtown very often and it was nice to go into the shops. Brinley loved riding around in her stroller. Downtown is all decorated for the Christmas season and Santa is there also. At the end of the evening fireworks are set off. B loved them.


No comments:

Post a Comment