Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Bee

Halloween 2011
It took me a while to decide what B would be for Halloween and then one of my friends had a brilliant idea! A BEE!! So B was a Bee! I was looking for a cute Bee costume and Jane found this one at a thrift store. And then I found this cute headband to go with it! I loved it. Thanks Nana!
Our Halloween started off as a normal Monday. B went to Nana's and Greg and I went to work. Mrs. Michelle was having a Halloween Party for the daycare kids so I took half a day off so I could take B. I was so excited! It was her first "party" to go to! OMG B was a holly terror. She wouldn't listen to me and acted like a totally different child. I couldn't believe it! I was so embarrassed!
Their Halloween Snack


 Playing Games

Group Picture
B had had it with her costume by this time so we took it off!

That evening we went trick-or-treating around town. We only went to a few places, mainly family and friends. B didn't really understand it but loved seeing everyone! Her favorite candy was the Smarties!

No comments:

Post a Comment