Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thankgiving #1 and #2

11-25-11
Thanksgiving #1 - My Family
Greg and I decided to have Thanksgiving with my family at our house. We usually have it at my moms house. My Grandma and Aunt Betty were very happy about it because they don't make it to our house very often. Everyone got here around 10:30 and we are just before 12. It was fun and I hope to do it again.
We had 10 people in our house. Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Betty, Mom, Holly, Alex, Wyatt, Brinley, Greg and myself. The adults sat at the dinning room table and the kids sat a B's table. They loved it!

Thanksgiving #2 - McCartney Family (my cousins)
Ross and Stacie invited us to come to their house that afternoon to hang out. We had a good time. It's nice to just take a break and spend time with the people you love and care about.
Cici had a whole bowl of smarties waiting on this little girl! She was definitely happy to eat them for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment