Saturday, February 4, 2012

Christmas Morning

We had to wake B up Christmas morning. She is such a sleeper and was still asleep at 9:30. Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with her sleeping in but this is a morning she needs to get up early. I'm sure she will be doing so in just a few years and I will probably be eating my words.

Can you say "bed head"?

She was excited to open more presents but not as nearly as excited to set in the box that her presents were in. She would not get out of this and demanded that I hand her her presents so she could sit in the box and open them.

She loved this computer and asked for it to be opened as soon as she unwrapped it. After that it was hard to get her to put it down.


Again she wouldn't put the computer down to empty her stocking.

This is what she scored form Santa and Mom and Dad.

This Christmas was hilarious. After opening ever single gift B demanded that it be opened and out of the box. It was hard to get her to understand that she had more gifts to open and that we couldn't take everything right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment