Saturday, February 4, 2012

OKC Zoo

On Saturday September 24th, 2011 we took B to the Oklahoma City Zoo. I think she enjoyed it. I know I did.

She was a little scared of the petting zoo at first. She didn't know what to think when the animals would walk right up to her and ask for food.

This was on the way to see the lions and B wanted to sit on it, perfect picture opportunity!

I think B's favorite was the carousel ride. I was worried that she wouldn't like it, but I was wrong. As soon as the music started and her bear started going up and down she looked at me with the most surprised look on her face and began laughing. I loved it.


This bear was HUGE! He was in the water for the longest time. It was so cute!

We stayed to watch him for quite a while cause I wanted to see how big he actually was and he finally got out!

 I loved the elephants! B wasn't so impressed with them because they never got really close to the fence so it was hard for her to see them!

This guy was cracking me up! He had just walked up to the window and stared at all of us and then went over to sit down.

Across the way this little monkey was so adorable. He was just an infant and very clumsy. He walked right up to the window and put his lips on it like he was giving us a kiss. B loved that!

Family Pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment