Saturday, February 4, 2012

Christmas at Nana and Papa's

After we left my mom's house we headed to Nana and Papa's (Greg's parents) house. B also loves going over there. She loves their dog Socks. She was definitely spoiled all around this year. I have no idea why we even bought her anything because she got plenty from both of her grandparents!

B got another baby and a computer. This one will be great for her in a few month when she can understand how to follow directions.
I didn't take many pics at Nana's because she was worn out by then and needed a nap.


I forgot to take a picture of everything she got at everyone's house. So I took one the next morning and here it is. Well at least most of her loot!
Thank you to everyone for all that you got her. She loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment