Saturday, February 4, 2012

St. Mary's & Teacher Christmas Party

12-10-11
My mom, Brinley's Mema, works at St. Mary's and every year they host a Christmas Party for the children and grandchildren of their staff. This year it was at Leonardo's Discovery Warehouse. It is a hands-on museum for kids. I wasn't sure how Brinley would do but she loved it! I couldn't get her to leave when it was time to go eat lunch! I am sure that we will be back!
She loved.......
pushing around the grocery cart and putting puzzles together

playing with the blocks

playing with the trains

being an astronaut

flying an airplane

and riding the horse

After that I headed to Lamont to our Elementary Teachers Christmas Party. Kim's parents have a cabin up that way and offered it to us to hang out and have some fun. It is a gorgeous place. We exchanged gifts, played games, and had a great time!
Here I am getting attacked by a bear!

Kim, myself, Susan, and Melissa
The important ones who attended the party!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment