Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Maleah!

My cousin Maleah (Amanda's oldest girl) turned 5 on Monday 7-18-11. She had her birthday party at Splash Zone.
Of course Brinley had a great time. She loved playing in the water as always. She really enjoyed it because there were so many kids there that she knew! Maleah raked it in. She got lots of neat gifts. She is a very lucky girl!
I let Brinley hold this capri sun all by herself. This doesn't happen often because she usually squeezes all the juice out of them. But she took a few drinks with out loosing any of the juice. As soon as she saw the cupcakes the juice was put down.
Brinley loved the cupcake. The first thing she did was poke her fingers in the icing and lick them. She usually doesn't like sweets, but I think she enjoyed it so much because there was no parental control. I just let her do what she wanted. We were outside at a water park. I wasn't to worried about having to clean up a big mess.
She dug right in and pretty Mich finished the entire thing. After she finished the cupcake she drank some water and back to the pool she went. We had a great time. Thanks so much Maleah for inviting us.
Maleah,
You are such a sweet girl. Brinley and I are so happy that you are part of our family. We love spending time with you at Splash Zone. I know Brinley loves going down the slide with you and I thank you very much for helping her like you always do. You are almost like a big sister to her.
We love you very much,
Becky and Brinley

No comments:

Post a Comment