Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Baby Shower

I completely forgot to post about a good friend's baby shower. Roxi's high school friends threw her a baby shower on Saturday (7-16-11). I helped to throw her a surprise shower at work a few months ago. It was nice to enjoy this one instead of hosting it. It was very nice and I think Roxi is set up and ready for this baby to be here.
Me, B, and the Mommy to be (Roxi)
Roxi and Butch are having a baby girl. I can't wait for B to have a play date!!! They haven't picked a name yet but I am rooting for Roxi's choice. Butch's is cute to but I am a fan of Roxi's. I won't be a spoiler so you'll just have to wait till she is born to find out what they name her.
B enjoyed running free and cheesing it up for all the guests.
Thanks for inviting us Roxi. Brinley and I had a great time. I hope that you get your sleep before she baby gets here. I can't wait to meet Baby H.

No comments:

Post a Comment