Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Aquatic Center

Thursday (6/30/11) Amanda, Maleah, Addison, Chelsea (Amanda's friend), Brinley, and I loaded up and headed to Fairview. They have a new Aquatic Center and we wanted to go check it out! It was a blast. We stopped at the bowling alley to eat lunch. I had a grilled cheese sandwich, french fries, and gravy (yummy). The girls shared chicken strips and french fies, and we all shared an order of their fried pickles. OMG...they have the fried pickle spears and they were delicious! I will be going back!
We got to the pool at about 12:30 and we didn't leave until 3:30. This place is nice and cheap. It was $2 for me and $1.50 for B. (It cost an adult $10 to get in a Splash Zone!) Their kiddie pool goes from very shallow to about 1 ft. deep. It has a boat that has a slide on the end.
It is all a squishy material and the girls loved climbing on it. On the shallow end there are 3 holes that squirt water out. If you cover one the other 2 squirt water higher and if you cover 2 the other one squirts water really high. Maleah and I would cover 2 of them and Brinley would stand there and laugh while the other water splashed all over her.
They have a big slide in the big kid pool. Amanda took Maleah down and I decided to take B down.
She sat on my lap with her floaty on and we went down. She loved it. As soon as we got to the bottom she was asking to go again! This girls isn't scared of anything!
Brinley fell asleep before we even got out of town! She was worn out. The trip was definitely worth it. We go to Splash Zone all the time and it was nice to get to see a little different scenery. I know Brinley had a good time and I can't wait until we can go back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Becky. I just ran across your cute blog today. It will be fun keeping up with your family. You have a cute little girl! I'm not sure if you remember me or not but I remember you from Progressive Days and of course I know your Great Grandpa in Isabella. Have a fun Summer! ~Marshalene Koehn Wimer

    ReplyDelete