Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy 15 months Brinley!

Brinley turned 15 months old on Thursday 7-21-11! I know I am a bit late on posting but better late than never.
Can this really be true? It is so hard believe that my precious little baby girl is now a toddler. Where have her infant days gone to? No I do not have baby fever, B is just growing up way to fast!
What is Brinley up too?!
  • Her schedule: wakes up between 9-10am and has a sippy cup of milk and some breakfast, 12pm - lunch, 2:30ish - nap, 6pm - dinner, 7:30pm - bath and milk, 8pm - bedtime.
  • She snacks all day. mainly on animal crackers or grapes.
  • She wants to eat whatever you are eating at the time and by no means is she a picky eater.
  • She loves grapes and watermelon.
  • She has started drinking juice out of the box, but she loves water.
  • She runs everywhere. It is so funny because she swings her right arm like crazy when she does it.
  • Words Brinley says: peas (please), uh-uh (no), no-no, me (when she wants something), hi, bye-bye, momma, dadda, baby, papa (she no longer just whispers this word), ba (bath and sippy), toto (Coco), tee (teeth), nana, mine, eat, bite,sho (shoe)  and she babbles a lot! She will have a conversation with you if you keep answering her back.
  • She has started talking on her phone.
  • She has started to play with her baby dolls. She loves them and feeds them. Makes my heart melt!
  • She sleeps 12 -13 hours at night. Since I don't have to get up to go to work for the summer I let her sleep as long as she wants to.
  • She has 8 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on the bottom.
  • She is cutting 8 more teeth,  4 on the top and 4 on the bottom (2 on each side of the ones she already has).
  • She is still in size 3 diapers.
  • She still wears a size 3 shoe.
  • She can still wear 12 month clothes but we are slowly moving into 12-18 month clothes. 18 month stuff is still to big.
  • She gets to stay home with me for a few more weeks.
  • She loves the water park.
  • She is starting to hate her baths again. Crazy because she loves playing in the water at the water park.
  • She goes to the door when you ask her if she wants to go bye-bye. She can reach the doorknob and tries with all her might to turn it.
  • She pulls out her highchair when she is ready to eat.
  • She loves to trick daddy! She makes kissy sounds and when he gets to her for a kiss, she turns and runs away laughing hysterically.
  • She doesn't like to weat shoes. She takes them off the minutes she gets in the car or walks in the door.
  • She gives kisses and high fives.
  • She helps me put her clothes on. She puts her arms in the sleeves and her legs in her pants by herself for the most part.
  • She know where her belly button, ears, and nose are. We are working on those words as well.
  • She will throw things away for you.
  • She will go to the door and yell for Coco when she is outside.
  • She loves to slide. I got her one at a garage sale and I can't get her off of it when it is time to come in the house.
  • She claps when you tell her good job or say yeah!
  • She loves to ride in her stroller and her red wagon.
Brinley Nicole,
I have no words to tell you how much I love you. My heart just explodes every time I look at you. Even when you are throwing your little big tantrums. I hope that your daddy and I are raising you to know right from wrong. You are the most precious thing that I could ever ask for and I thank God everyday for choosing me to be your mommy! I love you sweet baby girl!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment