Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Starting Out

Ok friends, I am finally going to join the blogging world. I have several friends who blog and I very much enjoy going to their sites and reading about things they have been doing and keeping up with their families. I guess it is the new way to keep in touch in this technological world.
I also thought this might be a good way to keep our relatives that live hours even states away from us in touch with our lives since we don't get to see them as much as we would like to. Especially now that Greg and I have a new baby. I say new, she is now 3 1/2 months old! As soon as I figure out how to post pics I will get some up.
I am going to try to keep this as updated as possible. I have been home with Brinley all summer and I should have started blogging when she was born (April 21)or even before so I could be in the swing of things before I have to go back to work. Which by the way I am dreading, only because I have to leave my sweet baby girl for the day. I love staying home with her and spending every minute watching her grown and learn new things. I am really going to miss that.
Well I'm off to do a little more cleaning and then to spend some time figuring out more about the blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment