Thursday, August 5, 2010

Daycare & an Old Friend

Today was Brinley's first day at daycare! It was a sad say for mom, but I made it through. I had a math meeting (I am a 3rd grade teacher) at the school this morning so Brinley had a trial run at her babysitters. I feel very lucky to have a cousin of mine watching her. I feel that Brinley is in good hands. Jennifer has 2 boys 3yrs and 1 yr old so I know that Brinley will get plenty of attention and probably learn how to be a tough little tomgirl, which won't bother her daddy one bit! Jennifer said Brinley was happy and that her oldest boy just loved on her all day!! I know that I will still worry about her but not nearly as much as if she were in a public daycare with strangers.
After my meeting I met an old high school friend, who I have not seen in ages, for lunch. We had a great lunch at La Macarena, a fabulous mexican restaurant here in Enid! It was great to catch up on old times. I wish that I had more time to to spend with family and friends. I really miss it!
Ok I promised I would post some pics so here goes.

Brinley just moments after she was born.
April 21, 2010 @ 7:41am
7 lbs. 1.5 oz
21 inches long

Our first family picture
April 22, 2010

here are a few of her prof. newborn pics by Walker Photography in Lahoma, OK






and for her daddy who is a dirttrack racecar driver.

Brinley 1 month old
May 21, 2010
9 lbs, 12oz.
22 inches long
14 " head circumfrence

I love this pic!

5 weeks old (I was going to take a pic at one month in this chair and do it at every month so see how she had grown and forgot to at 1 month)

Brinley at 2 months
12 lbs 10 oz.
23 1/2 inches long
15" head circumfrence

Brinley at 3 months



I just love her smiling face

and here are a few of her professional 3 month pics by Scantling Photography in Yukon



and a family pic

Sorry there are so many pics but I wanted to catch everyoone up to speed. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment