Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Going out of State, but not for long!

It's been a while since my last post but we ahve been busy. I have been back to work for 3 weeks now and I am really missing my baby girl while I am there, but I know she is in good hands. My cousin Jennifer is keeping her while I work. You can check out her blog here. Last week was a full week of the kiddos being in the classroom, so I have been trying to juggle lesson planning and grading papers as well as spending time with Brinley and Greg and making time for myself to be able to go to the gym. I know there are 24 hours in a day but by the time I drive to and from work (40 minutes),  am at work for 8 hours, work our for 1 hour, sleep for about 6 or 7, I feel like I don't have much time with Brinley before she goes to bed. So I am always ready for the weekend and this one coming up just happens to be a 4 day one...well 3 1/2 because Friday morning is a professional day:-(
On Saturday, Greg and Gene (Greg's dad) decided we should drive down to Wichita Falls, Tx to look at a Toter Home. For those of you who don't know a Toter Home is essentially a small RV that you can pull a full size enclosed trailer with. Since we had Brinley it is hard to take her racing because if something is going on she will not go to sleep at her normal bed time and then is somewhat cranky the next day and being on the road in her carseat isn't very comfortable for her and believe me she will let yyou know about it. So if we get a toter home she would be much more comfotable. Greg and Gene have been looking for sometime and this was the 2nd one we drove to look at. Well...it was nothing to write home about, so after driving for 3 1/2 hours we got back in the truck and came back home. After stopping off at a friend's who lives in Cyril. Needless to say we are still looking. The only thing good about the trip was I got some quality time with Brinley, she was great both there and back, and it was her first trip out of state.
Sorry no pics for this post. Hopefully will get to post some later this weekend....Ha, who am I kidding we are racing Friday in Meeker and Saturday in Muskogee so it will be another busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment