Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy 4 months Brinley!!!!

Today Brinley is 4 months old! I cannot believe that it has already been 4 months! It seems like yesterday that we were just bringing her home from the hospital. But everyone tells me to enjoy this time while it lasts because they grow up way to fast. I am begining to believe them.

 
Comparison 1/2/3/4 months
(I took this idea from my friend Heather, you can check out her blog here!)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am so in love with this girl. Greg and I are truely blessed to have her in our lives. I cannot imagine what I would be doing if she wasn't here with us! I'm not sure that I am ready for her to get any older but I am excited to see her learn new things and watch her grow! She is such a blessing and with just one smile she turns my world around!
 
 
What Brinley is up to...

  • She eats 2 - 4 oz every 2 - 3 hours at the sitter, she is so not consistant.
  • She nurses when I am home with her and again she is not consistent
  • She has only had breast milk and formula, except when dad or grandma think that she needs to like their spoon when we are dinner (gravy, ice cream, watermelon, cool whip etc.)
  • She goes to the babysitters Mon - Fri when school is in session:(
  • She sleeps about 10 or 11 hours and usually get sup once to eat! YEA!!!
  • She gets up at about 7AM and goes to bed around 8-9PM


  • She is trying to get two teeth on the bottom, but they haven't came through yet!
  • She drools all the time
  • She loves to chew on her hands, so much that she will gag herself
  • She is beginning to like her carseat
  • She is in a size 1-2 diaper, she can still wear 1 but we have a Sam's membership and they only sell 1-2, so that is what we buy!
  • She wears 0-3 month and 3 month clothes


  • She makes a lot of noise
  • She has started to notice her hands and feet
  • She is happiest and gives the biggest smiles when she wakes up in the morning or from a nap!
  • She loves bathtime and has discovered how to splash, (we will soon be moving her bath into our big tub as apposed to on the kitchen counter)
  • She knows her mommy and daddy, and smiles when we talk to her!
  • I don't know her weight and heigh and we don't go back tot he dictor until the middle of Sept. so I am going to try to weigh her at home! 

This is Grandma Jane's Boxer - Sock...She has tried to lick Brinley's face since the first time we went over to their house. Brinely has started talking to Socks and laughing at her

 

No comments:

Post a Comment