Monday, May 30, 2011

Victoria's Dance Recital 2011

I absolutely love to watch my sister dance! This is what she works for all year long!!!! She is so good at it and I am so proud of her for sticking with it. She is involved in so much and dance is definitely her busiest extra-curricular activity.

She plays softball and cheers through her high school and then dances through Dance Works of Enid! She has a dance class almost every night of the week! She is so dedicated and only a freshman in high school!!
During the school year she doesn't have a night off. When she isn't dancing she is either cheering at a basketball game or playing in a softball game!

The black costume was her last dance of the evening Lost Souls. My favorite!!! B wasn't quite sure what to think of Aunt Tori at first, but she quickly warmed up!
Tori was in 7 different dances (I think), including ballet, jazz/hip-hip, point ballet and I don't even know what else! She did an amazing job! My favorite was the point ballet with the boys. She was lifted into the air, spun around, all the cool things you see on TV! I loved it! I couldn't get any photos because there is no flash photography during the recital. These pictures were taken at rehearsal and in the studio! 

Tori,
I hope you know that you are an amazing dancer! I absolutely love to watch you dance. It is very obvious that you love doing it! It shows in your movements and your gracefulness on the stage! I hope that one day Brinley can follow in your footsteps (we might have to persuade her dad to pay for classes though, I think he would prefer her to be a basketball player, HA). I hope that you continue to dance because I would love to have  get to fly to New York and watch you perform for the American Ballet Company!
DANCE LIKE NO ONE IS WATCHING!!!
Love you,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment