Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy 13 months Brinley

I am a few days late on this post but I have debated whether or not I wanted to continue to do a monthly post for Brinley. I think I have decided to, but they get harder and harder every month.
Brinley is now 13 months old. How is it possible that Greg and I have a daughter that is over a year old?! She is growing way to fast! I am so excited that it is now my summer break and I get to spend all day with her. We are going to have so much fun!

Brinley no longer wants to sit in a chair! She is on the move all the time! She is starting to do a "cheese face" every time she sees my camera! I LOVE IT!!


What is Brinley up to?!
  • She is FINALLY walking!!!!
  • Words Brinley says: momma, dada, baby, papa (she will only whisper this word), ba (bath and bottle), toto (Coco), and she babbles a lot! I just love to listen to her talk yell at Coco!
  • She is eating all table food!
  • She is off of formula, drinking whole milk in the am, at afternoon nap, and before bedtime
  • Her schedule: wakes up at 7am, 8 oz of milk and a breakfast bar, nap around 10am, lunch around 12pm, 6 oz bottle and nap around 230pm, dinner 6pm, bath around 745pm, bottle and bedtime 8pm. She snacks all day long!
  • She drink milk, water, and juice, but loves water the most.
  • She wants to eat anything you are eating!
  • She sleeps about 11 hrs at night.
  • She has 8 teeth, I think one more might be coming in.
  • She is in size 3 diapers
  • She is wearing 12 month and 12-18 month clothing
  • She is wearing a size 3 shoe
  • She is still having separation issues from mom and dad, but more so from mom. It kills me to leave her when she is crying.
  • She is loving Coco more and more. She gives her hugs and kisses, she pets her, and loves to play with her.
  • She goes to the door when she wants to go bye-bye or play outside!
  • She waves hi and bye.
  • She gives everyone open mouth kisses.
  • She has started to smile using her top lip to cover her front teeth! It is so cute!
  • She loves to open and close doors.
  • She claps for herself when we say "Good job B!"
  • She loves to take trash to the trash can, especially her diapers!
  • She makes a smacking sound with her lips if she wants a kiss from you.
  • She shakes her head no when we say no-no.
  • She pretends to sing to music, no noise comes out of her mouth but she moves her lips.
  • She dances anytime she hears music.
  • She "cheeses" evertime she sees my camera.
  • She loves other kids. watching them, touching them, playing with them, laughing at them, it doesn't matter!
  • She loves to read books and have books read to her.
  • She grabs her toes when I say "This little piggy..."
  • She loves to be outside swinging, riding in her wagon, walking around, playing in the dirt, anything.
  • She loves to help daddy on his racecar. If she is in the shop she will go get a wrench out of the drawer and start banging it around on the rim of the tire.
  • She loves to drive her cozy coupe!

Brinley,
I am so thankful that God chose me to be your mommy. You bring me more joy and love than I knew was possible for anyone to feel. You are such a happy baby toddler and we get so many compliments on your behavior. It makes me feel like I am teaching you the right things! At least I hope I am. You are growing way to fast and I wish I could just freeze everything and keep you in this stage of life for every. It is so much fun. But I know that's not possible and you will grow up to be a beautiful young lady, I am just not ready for that! I love you more than words can express!
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment