Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

Again I am behind on posting. I am feeling like I will never get caught up.


Sunday, April 24, 2011
When we woke up the Easter Bunny had come to visit. Here is Brinley with her Easter Basket. She got a Scentsy Monkey and some eggs.


She cared more about chewing on the eggs than anything else.

We were going to go over to Grandma Berneta's after church and hunt eggs, but the weather was not cooperating. So Grandma came to our house instead. Brinley got a big fluffy worm, an ice cream cone with bubbles, a book, and a ball. She loves to watch me blow the bubbles!

This wasn't Brinley's 1st Easter, but last year she was only about a week old. I really wanted to her to hunt eggs. Greg had smoked a brisket and we were going over to his parents for dinner so I took some eggs. I put them in the front yard and Brinley had a blast. All I had to do was show her one egg and she went running after everyone she saw. Reminder: She is not walking by herself (she could, but chooses not to!) yet so she was dragging me all over.

Such a big girl! She also refused to let me help her carry the basket! She had to do it all by herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment