Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend 2011

My Mother's Day Weekend was wonderful! Friday I was off work so Maddie, B, and I headed to Tulsa because our favorite boutique was having a 50% off sale!! I couldn't pass it up! We also went to the mall and then headed home!
Saturday Greg, Jane, B, and I headed o OKC. Greg wanted to take his mom and I out to eat at Red Lobster!! My husband is awesome, he thought of this all on his own! It was a wonderful day! Grandma Jane bought B some cute sandals and a pair of Chuck's! They are so cute!
Sunday We just lounged around and enjoyed the day! Greg's boss has a grandson and he was here to visit for the weekend so we went over to see him (they live next door). Last time we saw Gunner, he towered over B and now she is not to far behind!!

B and Gunner loved riding in the red wagon!


Gunner pushing B

I had a great Mother's Day Weekend!

Brinley,
I thank God everyday for choosing me to be your mommy!! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment