Thursday, May 26, 2011

Surprise Baby Shower for Roxi

Monday 5-23-11
I have been so sneaky lately! I have been planning a surprise Baby Shower for a friend/co-worker for a few weeks! It has been so much fun. I have known Roxi for most of my life and she is expecting in September. We work toghether as teachers and she is leaving our school next year for bigger and better opportunities. I will definatley miss her. Kim and I wanted to throw her a shower because I knew she wasn't expecting on from the staff at our school. It was so hard not to tell her. But it was so fun to surprise her.
The cake was awesome!
Thanks to Kim's Cakes for doing exactly what I was looking for!!

Kim, Roxi (the momma-to-be), and Myself
 
It was a great shower and I was so happy that Roxi was completely surprised and had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE CAKE!!! Love it! and the colors of the cupcakes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete