Monday, February 28, 2011

Visit from Family

Last week we had a surprise visit from Greg's sister and her family. They live in Iowa and we don't get to see them very much. They were staying at Gene and Jane's house so Greg, Brinley and I went over there on Thursday night to visit them!

loves to play with cell phones and Emilee had no problem letting her play with hers. Needless to say Emilee and Brinley quickly became friends.

Kaylee and Brinley
(Bee and B)
that got a little confusing!!

Em and Brinley

Uncle Ed and Brinley

Aunt Kim and Brinley
Somehow B talked Kim into helping her walk around the house for quite a while!

Brinley got to spend a little more time with all these guys because Thursday (2-24-11) was Greg and I's 4 year Anniversary and to celebrate we went to Paniveno to have a nice dinner. Brinley went over to Grandma Jane's and I think everyone had a part in watching her until Greg and I got back.
We had a wonderful and much needed dinner. I love having a family of three but I sure do miss the alone time that Greg and I used to have all the time. I cherish every moment that we get to spend together.
I love you Greg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment