Monday, February 14, 2011

Climbing the Stairs!!!

B can climb the stairs at Grandma Janes!!! She has been doing this for a while now but I just now got some pictures and a video. She is very good at going up, but she is just now sort-of getting the hang of coming down.
I got a video of her climbing up and then she decided she only wanted to go up the first step or two and turn around and fall down face plant onto the floor.






And for your viewing pleasure! I got a video camera for my birthday/Christmas (they are only 10 days apart) and I am just now getting around to posting videos. I have a lot from Christmas and other misc. of Brinley soIi may post them in a blog sometime. But for now here are 3 videos of Brinley crawilng up the stairs and face planting it on the floor from the bottom step. If you watch closely she only goes down one step the way we were trying to teach her!








No comments:

Post a Comment