Sunday, February 20, 2011

Great Grandma and Grandpa & Bathtime

My grandparents (Brinley's Great Grandparents) were in town on Thursday. We don't get to see them very often. They live just far enough away that we don't get to go down there as much as we would like. But when they have appointments in town we always make sure that we get to see them.


Grandma's birthday was last month and my grandpa's birthday is this month as well as their anniversary, so we all went out to eat. Grandma wanted Mexican!! YEAH, I love Mexican food.


 After I picked up Brinley we stopped at my mom's house to visit with Grandma and Grandpa before we went out to eat. Brinley and I came home after about an hour to get ready for dinner (I didn't have any food or snacks in the diaper bag for her and those are a must if I am going to eat in front of her!)  My mom, sister Victoria, sister Holly and her family, grandma and grandpa, and Brinley and I went to Garcia's to eat. We had a great time and I enjoy every moment that Brinley gets to spend with her great grandparents!!

Brinley and my mom

After we got home it was time for a bath! This little girl is so iffy about her baths it is terrible. One night she loves it and the next night she hates it. Tonight she loved it!!! Thanks goodness!


She thinks that it is okay to stand up in the middle of her bath. Right now she is in her bathtub inside our bathtub (if that makes any sense to you). I am thinking that it is almost time to take out the baby tub and just go with the big tub. I am just terrified that she will try to stand up and slip and fall, so I need to find a nonslip pad or strips to put down to ease my worries!


We used to use the sprayer that came with the tub to wash her hair but she would throw a fit so we started using a cup and it seems to work better. She always wants to play with the cup after her hair is washed too.

One of many faces....This is such a beautiful face!! She concentrates so hard when she really wants something or is trying to figure something out.  She has a new CHEESE face but she does it so fast that I haven't been able to get a picture of it. Hopefully sometime soon.


This little girl turns 10 months old tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment