Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day and Daddy Time

We had a great Valentines Day! I picked Brinley up from the sitters and we played until daddy got home. Then we cooked and ate dinner as a family. My how the times have changed. Just a year or so ago Greg and I would have gone out to have a nice romantic dinner with a few drinks, now we are staying home and spending the time with our beloved daughter!!! Yes this is he best family pic that we could get! Some little girl had no intention of sitting still!



Brinley got a balloon from her daddy and she just fell in love! She also got a big teddy bear from her grandma Berneta but I forgot to take a picture of her with it. (mabe later if I remember)


Finally walking without holding both of our hands!

Brinley has really been into spending time with her daddy! She doesn't care to much for me when he is home, until she gets hungry or it is bedtime! Kinda makes me sad but I love to see them interacting. I have a new found love for my husband and it grows stronger every time I watch him with Brinley!

I never thought the day would come when Greg would put a bow in his hair just to make B laugh, but he did!He wouldn't let me get a picture of it, but you can use your imagination and picture Greg with a cute pink bow....HAHA! Anyone who had been around us knows that Greg doesn't care for the big bows that I put on Brinley, he is always taking them off of trying to get her to take them off herself!

Well today we had to take a few pictures of the racecar to send to the person who is going to letter it. So when we got home Greg grabbed B, I grabbed the camera and out to the shop we went. This is what Brinley got to do today and she loved it!!








1 comment:

  1. So cute.. love pictures of her driving the truck :) I will be posting about the picture banner tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete