Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We've Got A Swimmer

I have been working in my classroom for the last week. I was moved from the 3rd grade to the 1st grade. The room I moved into was beyond ugly. 5 different colors of paint on the walls from more than 20 years ago I'm sure. If you know me, then you know I need things to be clean and organized.....So I painted and then had to go through everything!
While I've been doing this my mom has been keeping B. My mom hurt her arm a few weeks ago and is now doing better but they haven't released her to go back to work. B has been enjoying staying at Grandma B's. My mom has a pool that is 4 ft. deep all around so B can't touch, but she loves to swim. The other day my mom put arm floaties on B and she just took off. Yesterday mom said she swam from one side of the pool to the other all by herself multiple times. She loves the water!

We went to OKC with Aunt Alea on Friday. She had to go pick something up and didn't want to drive by herself. We took the car seat out of Greg's truck for B. This is how she rode all the way home while swaying back and forth dancing to the music! She is too funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment