Sunday, August 28, 2011

B's 1st Day of Daycare!

I started back to work on Monday Aug. 15th. B went to Nana's (which is where she will go on Monday's and Wednesday's). B's first day of Daycare was Tuesday Aug. 16th. She is only going to Miss Michelle's part-time right now (Tues., Thurs., and Fri.). Greg and I both dropped her off. Greg hadn't been there and I wanted to be there for her 1st day!
We had been here twice before so B kinda knew the place and Miss Michelle but she was still a little leery. She cried just a bit when we left her. I think my heart was breaking more than hers was. I told Greg this year is harder for me to go back to work than last year. She is just so much more playful and is learning so much right now! Everyday she has something new that she can do or a new word she can say! When does the growing stop??!!
I picked B up after work and she was so excited to see me. I love it when she runs up to me with a BIG smile and gives me hugs and kisses without me asking for them! Miss Michelle said she was wonderful. B even did an art project. (of course Miss Michelle had to help her a little)
I can't wait to see what else she is capable of! We might have a little Picasso on our hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment