Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Bachelorette Party

My husbands good friend it getting married in a few weeks. Greg was invited to the Bach party and Cory's fiance was kind enough to invite me to her bachelorette Party. I don't didn't know Amy that well but we quickly became good friends. Saturday morning we dropped B off at Nana's (formerly known as Gma Jane) and we headed over to Cory and Amy's house. The boys headed to OKC and the girls headed to Wichita!
We had a great time. We met her friends at the Hotel at Old Town. We all got ready and headed to dinner at Old Chicago. Delicious!
My dinner was free because they continued to mess up my pizza before they even delivered it to the table. After dinner the party started. That's about all the information I can divulge to you! HA! Let's just say we had a blast! And from what I heard the boys did too!
The Bride to Be all dressed up and all the girls

Sunday morning we headed back home. I was more than excited to get home and see my baby girl! Greg got home first and sent me this pic of B!
 Thanks Amy, Courtney and Stephanie for a wonderful night! Amy, I wish you and Cory the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment