Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jax's 1st B-Day Party

Sunday (6-5-11) was Jax's birthday party. His actual birthday was Monday (6-6-11) and he turned 1! It only seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital to visit Vanessa and Cody (his mom and dad) and to hold the little guy! His party was at the Medford Park. I was dreading it because it was going to be so hot, boy was I wrong, it turned out to be a great time.
Happy Birthday Jax!! We love you!
They had a blow up pool and a slip-n-slide for the kids to play in and Brinley had a blast! Once we go her int he water it was hard to get her out to go eat cake and watch Jax open presents.












There was also a Pinata. Brinley wasn't into hitting it with the bat, but she definitely went in after the candy! She was a sicker and there was no stopping her. She is hooked on suckers thanks to my cousin Ross. He always gives her one at the basketball games and she loves them!
Happy 1st Birthday Jax! You are such a cute little chunky boy. You are so happy and full of smiles every time we see you! I love to watch you and Brinley play together. I hope you enjoyed your party and are now enjoying all the toys that you raked in!
We love you,
Uncle Greg, Aunt Becky, and Brinley

Happy Birthday Cody!! I didn't forget about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment