Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

(I know I am a day late....but better late than never!)
Happy Father's Day to the men who Brinley and I love...
Brinley's daddy

Brinley's Papa

and Brinley's Great Papa (my mom's dad)
I couldn't find a pic of them together
Brinley and I are so lucky to have these 3 wonderful men in our lives. I know that they would do anything for us. I hope that each of you had a great Father's Day.

Greg,
I could not ask for a more loving, caring, and awesome husband and best friend. You are such a wonderful father to our beautiful daughter and I love to watch the two of you together. I know that Brinley will grow up knowing how a man is supposed to treat her because of you! We both love you with all of our hearts.

Papa Gene,
I could not have asked to have a better father-in-law. You are so amazing to me and I appreciate it. Thanks you for being a wonderful Papa to Brinley. She loves you more than you will ever know!

Great Papa,
I know we don't get to see you very much, but Brinley and I both love you and always look forward to the next time we get to see you!

Becky and Brinley

Brinley loves licking the scoop I used for the icing on the cake!
messy little hands

She also got to play in the sprinkler after dinner! This girl is a water bug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment