Sunday, June 5, 2011

Splash Zone & a T-ball Game

Thursday (6-2-11) Brinley and I went to Slash Zone (our local water park)! It was our 1st time to go. My cousin and her two girls were there and we decided to meet them and have a good time. I was a little worried if Brinley would enjoy it or not. She hates it when water gets on her head in the bath. Boy was I wrong, Brinley LOVED it!
Maleah even got B to go down the big slide with her! Brinley went down one time and there was no stopping her! We went down the slide at least 5 times!

Brinley loved to be pulled around in the big pool also. Her life jacket has a handle on the back and when B got in she just kicked herself back and wanted to be pulled around.
 At one point we were in the wading pool and B got out, went to our chairs, grabbed her life jacket ans headed straight for the big pool. She obviously enjoyed it! Thanks goodness I brought her animal crackers cause she definitely played so hard that she needed a snack break.
We had a blast and I am so glad that I decided to buy a season pass because we will definitely be going back! Thanks Amanda, Maleah, and Addy for going with us. I'm sure we will see you there again!
After Splash Zone we headed home to get ready for Alex's T-ball Game. Alex is my nephew and he has been asking for Brinley and I to come watch a game. This is his first time to play.
 The kids on his team are all very young and none of hem want to play in the field. All they want to do is bat. It is so funny to watch them. There is so order to any of it. It is all chaos, but in a good way.
Good Job Alex!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment