Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy 14 months B!

(as usual I am a few days behind)
Brinley turned 14 months last Tuesday (6/21/11). I can't believe how big she is getting! These monthly pictures are getting harder and harder to take. Thanks goodness Greg and Gma Jane were there to help!
What is Brinley up to?!
  • Her schedule: wakes up between 8:30 and 9:30 (since I am off for the summer I let her sleep as long as she wants to) milk and breakfast as soon as she wakes up, 10:30ish - nap, 12:00 - lunch, 2:30ish - nap, 6:00 - dinner, 8:00 - bath milk sippy and bedtime.
  • She eating all table food and snacks all day long (her favorite is animal crackers)
  • She is off the bottle!
  • She drinks whole milk in the am, sometimes before afternoon nap, and before bed.
  • She has walking down and is now trying to run
  • Words Brinley says: peas (please), uh-oh, uh-uh (no), me (when she wants something), hi, bye-bye, momma, dadda, baby, papa (she will only whisper this word), ba (bath and sippy), toto (Coco), and she babbles a lot!
  • She drinks water and milk, but mostly water. She also likes to drink the specialty coffee that I occasionally get and anything that I am drinking with a straw.
  • She wants to eat anything that we are eating. I don't think here is much this girl won't eat.She is definitely not a picky eater like her momma!
  • She is Miss Independent!! She doesn't want you to help her with anything unless she asks for it.
  • She sleeps about 12 hours at night!
  • She still only has 8 teeth. One more is on the verge of breaking through (I can see it)
  • She is still in a size 3 diaper.
  • She wears 12 and 12-18 month clothes. She has big thighs like her momma and some 12 month bottoms won't fit!
  • She can wear a size 3 shoe but is slowly growing into a 4.
  • She gets to stay home with me everyday since I am on summer break!
  • She loves the water! We go to Splash Zone a few times a week and she loves it!
  • She goes to the door when she wants to leave and her high chair when she is hungry.
  • She know what hungry and bye-bye mean.
  • She now gives closed mouth kisses and high-fives.
  • She still loves to throw things away when you ask!
  • She will close the door for you!
  • She claps for herself when she does something we ask her to do! (She obviously gets lots of praise)
  • She would rather be outside than inside!
  • She would rather walk around or tide in her stroller than be held! (Thank goodness)
Brinley,
I am loving the stage of life you are in right now! I know I say this every month but I don't want you to grow anymore! You are so funny! I love that you are so happy and we get compliments on that all the time! I am enjoying my summer off with you and can't believe it is almost half over! You are much more than I could have asked for! Don't get me wrong, you know how to throw a temper tantrum and when you do it is so hard not to laugh! I pray that I am raising you to be a well behaved, responsible, and respectable young lady! Your dad and I love more than we ever thought we could!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment