Thursday, April 7, 2011

a trip to Great Gma's

I am way behind on my posts.
March 25, 2011
My grandparents needed us to bring some materials down to their house (they are rebuilding thier garage) because they don't have a trailer. So we decided to make a night of it instead of show up, unload, and head back home.
Grandma cooked a wonderful dinner. Pork Chops, peas, potatoes and gravy, cake and peaches.


Brinley just gobbled it up. We don't get to see them very often because they don't live very close and I know that Grandma just loves to spend time with Brinley. Aunt Betty found out that we were gpoing to be there and she wasn't about to pass up an oportunity to hold Brinley (or Brindley as she calls her). No patter how many times I try to correct her she just doesn't get it. I guess that's what happend in old age.

We had a wonderful time and look forward to the next get together. I had to get a pic with my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment